Now Hiring Compassionate Caregivers: For Child
- Service Option : Offered In Person
- Child Care Service Type : In Home Care
Are you looking a job that will give you real purpose and will allow you to help others that need your smile and caring heart? Are you wanting more fulfillment in a career that gives you flexibility in your schedule?
Your search is over. At SYNERGY HomeCare – Houston, you can work at a job assisting others with help around their home and earn extra income with a schedule that fits your lifestyle. You set your schedule, and we will find you a family that needs your care and smile to make it through the day. You can be a SYNERGY HomeCare Caregiver.
SYNERGY HomeCare is Houston's best senior home care agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our employees with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being. We are seeking caregivers with a deep desire to provide loving care to our great families–many of whom need a caring heart to make it through their daily activities.
Are you one of those that want to pass along some joy and compassion to others in need? Do you see yourself as a loving caregiver to others? If so, come join our highly-rated CareTEAM. We have part-time positions open in the Cypress, Tomball, The Woodlands, Spring, Klein, Spring Branch, and North Houston areas.
As a CareTEAM caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will find true purpose by:
–Providing attention to client's non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
–Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
–Establish great communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
–Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts for our families
Qualifications & Requirements
1. Having a heart to care for another in need is a must
2. Having one year of family caregiver experience or 6 months of professional caregiver experience is preferred but not required
3. A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car (preferred)
Come find your purpose and help others that need your joy, your smile and your caring heart. Become one of our exceptional CareTEAM caregivers and make a difference in the lives of those in need.
Apply at https://caredoorway.com
or call TwoEightOne-999-2273
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for holidays and any unexpected overtime
- 60-day pay raise
- Monthly recognition awards
- Team environment where employees are respected and honored
- Bonuses for bringing your friends and family
- 401k program
- PPE for all employees